Stainless Steel Woven Wire Mesh
- 【Designed for Prevent Rodent】 Woven mesh sheet is the industry standard woven wire mesh stainless steel grade, which dedicated to prevent rodents entering the property through the air bricks or vent covers
- 【Excellent Material】 Metal insect mesh screen made of durable 304 stainless steel, which are not easy to rust or corrosion, also provides the strength required to withstand any attempts from rodents, can be used for a long time
- 【Cut to Size】Stainless steel woven mesh sheet size 300 by 420mm and with 1mm mesh, size like one A3 sheet, can be easy cut to whatever size is needed and bend to shape. Please wear gloves to protect your hands and just use good strong scissors
- 【Easy to Install】After carefully bending to get it as flat as possible, cut suitable size to fit into the slight recess in airbricks.Then, ran a bead of brown mastic around the edge of the recess, pressed the mesh into place, and ran a further bead around over the edge of the mesh which I smoothed out with a finger
- 【Application】Multipurpose rodent insect mesh great for block up an air vent into house where rodent or various bugs can entry, also can be used for security mesh, pest contol mesh, fireplace screen mesh and keep leaves out of outside drain
Are you looking for fine wire mesh to prevent rodents entering the property through the air bricks ?
This A3 sheet metal mesh sheet is the ideal solution.
Because of the yarn mesh diameter of the crosswise and intertwined structure is has strong anti-strike force.
Can be used under roof tiles or tacked this product to timber with a staple gun, works well.
Can use this to cover outside drain holes to prevent rodents from gaining access that way.
Use it to keep leaves out of outside drain and it is fine. You can cut it to shape with a chisel or wire cutters and it can be bent.
Purchased this to cover over some ventilation holes in our caravan during winter storage.
Easy to cut, bend-able and not too soft, flexible enough to shape and cut for an odd space, but very strong and tightly woven against mice.
Watch your hands though, best to wear some thick work gloves to prevent shredding your hands if cutting it.
How to Use:
1.After carefully bending to get it as flat as possible, cut pieces 300 by 420mm to fit into the slight recess in your airbricks.
2.Then ran a bead of brown mastic around the edge of the recess, pressed the mesh into place, and ran a further bead around over the edge of the mesh which I smoothed out with a finger.
3.Use acrylic mastic which hardens fairly quickly and is easy to wash off hands.
1.Use very strong sticky double sided tape from hard as nails.
2.Stuck the pads onto the wall and prssed hard so that the mesh would stick.
1.Can drilled 1mm holes near to the edges to accept rivets and use clear silicone.
2.strong sticky double sided tape to stick onto an outside air vent .
3.So the mesh holds together pretty well.